Understanding Your Strengths
I’ve taken the CliftonStrengths assessment. What's next?
Understanding your Strengths
Now that you have taken the CliftonStrengths Assessment and have your results, you have plenty of options to engage with this new learning.
- Participate in a CliftonStrengths workshop
- Attend a CliftonStrengths event
- Review the handout CliftonStrengths Themes and Domains
- Listen to a Gallup Theme Thursday webcast
- Read the 2015 Strengths Meta-Analysis Report
- Take your results and go talk to your advisor about how to use strengths in your major
- Make an appointment to discuss your results with a Career Advisor
- Participate in the Resilience Badge workshop
- Join the L-Team
Share your Strengths
We would love to hear how you are using your strengths to succeed in and out of school. Click here to share your story.